Your Urology practice needs a specialty-specific Urology EHR to reach its maximum potential. With this, your team can access specialty-specific tools made just for your practice, like customizable templates, integrated labs, specialty documentation, and Urology billing tools, all designed to help you work more efficiently, increase revenue, and improve patient care.
Benefits of a Specialty-Specific Urology EHR:
Customizable Templates at Your Fingertips
Every patient is different, and so is every interaction. Your team can formulate custom templates to fit your administrative needs and tailor them to each visit. This allows you to capture information more accurately rather than provide information where it is not applicable. A non-specialty EHR will force you to sift through templates that do not pertain to your specialty, wasting time and energy while decreasing productivity across your organization. Customizable templates in your Urology EHR will help you more accurately capture data in a way that is beneficial for your specialty.
Provides Integrated Labs, Orders, and Diagnostic Imaging Tools
Urologists and other specialists have a list of tests, labs, orders, and imaging that they work with most often. For this reason, a Urology EHR should be equipped and organized with the tools you need most. A one-size-fits-all EHR will be equipped with irrelevant data that your practice does not need. A Urology EHR is built specifically for your specialty and with a list of the most used labs, orders, and diagnostic imaging for your practice to access. These can also be customized and tailored to your practice’s needs.
Increases Urology Specific Documentation
Your Urology EHR should work for you, not the other way around. Each tool within your EHR should be designed to help your team work more efficiently, accurately, and with less risk of burnout. A quality Urology EHR makes it easy for your team to complete the necessary documentation to focus more of their attention on the patient.
Integrates Urology Billing
Urologists use Urology billing codes. For this reason, your billing technology should not be cluttered with regulations for other specialists. Instead, it should be equipped with your specialty’s most-used codes and updated whenever there is a change. This helps your team code more accurately, increase clean claims, and decrease denials.
Why Work With UroChoice™?
Now that you know you need a Urology-specific EHR and medical billing solution, it’s time to choose the right software. Custom built for high-performing urologists, UroChoice delivers fully integrated practice management, EHR, medical billing, and telehealth software so you can spend more time on what matters most: delivering excellent patient care and ensuring physician well-being.
Here’s how UroChoice checks off all the boxes in the hunt for the right urology-specific EHR and billing solution:
- Transparent: No matter what questions you have about UroChoice, you can find everything you want to know on our website or by contacting us. Please explore our website and see tech specs, schedule a demo, read our FAQs, etc.
- Fully integrated: UroChoice offers a proper all-in-one practice management, EHR, billing, telehealth, and patient engagement solution that was thoughtfully designed for urology practices. UroChoice is also fully integrated with labs, so patients have instant access to their test and lab results.
- Easy to use: Our system is designed to maximize efficiency so you can deliver end-to-end patient care with a cloud-based system and a single login for all of your practice needs. We’re proud of how easy our system is to use.
- Mobile-friendly: Our mobile app lets you work from virtually anywhere. UroChoice lets you capture and upload images, send HIPAA-compliant messages, schedule appointments, access patient health records, and more with real-time access.
- Customizable: UroChoice offers workflow templates built just for urologists. It also includes workflow customization to ensure that your practice’s specific needs are met.
- Onboarding: When onboarding new customers, our process includes data conversions, database/feature setup, template customizations, software training, and more. Additionally, we created our own University to help you learn everything you need to know about using UroChoice.
- Support: Our U.S.-based support team is highly responsive and backed up by our powerful Support Portal. With 24/7 monitoring and management, we constantly monitor data to ensure zero downtime for your urology practice.
We understand the intricacies of urology practices, and we’ve configured UroChoice to meet your specific needs. We also offer additional solutions and services to help you bring in more revenue and grow your practice.
A quality Urology EHR will have customizable templates, integrated testing, Urology specific documentation, and integrated Urology billing. Click here to learn more about a Urology EHR that is perfect for your practice.