iSalus is actively working on several new features to continue to drive efficiencies within your practice. For the last 18 months, iSalus has put considerable effort into revolutionizing the billing portion of our application to ensure practices could manage the complicated revenue cycle easier. Our goal is to automate as much as possible and create easy to follow workflows that can be customized to meet the needs of any practice.
To date, we have made the following major changes:
- Converted the billing Home Screen to an interactive Revenue Cycle Dashboard
- Automated the process of running eligibility checks
- Modernized the claim window to be more clear and easier to follow
- Added the ability to automatically send claims to the clearinghouse based on pre-defined rules
- Automated the receipt posting process
- Several other minor tweaks and enhancements
New Automated Payment Posting Process Coming Soon
The next big change that we expect to roll out in the 4th Quarter will be a completely transformed payment posting process. The current ‘Payments’ window will be replaced with a brand new user interface that will be much faster and easier to use. Also, as ERA’s are received, they will be auto-posted based on a new business rules that each practice will have full control of. We are confident that this will eliminate thousands of hours of unnecessary manual posting. Your team will be able to spend more time focusing on collecting new payments rather than reviewing and manually posting ERA’s.
Key Features on the new Payment Posting Process:
- Full control of business rules related to payment posting
- Automated payment posting for ERA’s
- Modernized search window to manage the posting process
- Faster and easier to use payment posting work area
- Denial Management Reporting
This change will require re-training and a shift in thinking about payment posting. iSalus will be scheduling several training sessions in the near future to help you and your team adjust to these changes. Please be on the lookout for future e-mails and announcements related to this. It will be crucial to join these future trainings.