Introducing Automated Appointment Reminders
Now you can increase your practice's revenues and improve patient attendance rates by sending email, text and phone call appointment reminders to your patients. It's simple. For just $0.10 each, you can now efficiently and effectively send friendly reminders to your patients. There are no setup fees, no long-term contracts or cancellation penalties. Simply pay as you go for whatever you use.
Here's How It Works
- Customize message preferences specific to each patient.
- Patients can choose to receive phone calls, text messages, e-mail messages, or any combination of the three.
- Patients will receive reminders of their upcoming appointments at the time you choose. There are no buttons to press and no reports to run. It just works.
- Reminders can be delivered in the patient's preferred language!
- As patients confirm or cancel, your schedule will automatically be updated with the patient's selection.
- You will receive a daily e-mail indicating exactly what happened with each reminder (voicemail left, text delivered, etc...).
Sign Up Today!
Benefits of Appointment Reminders
- Higher Patient Show Rates
- Healthier Patients
- Increased Revenues
- Fewer Manual Front-Desk Phone Calls
- More Productive Staff
*According to Michael O'Connell's MGMA Connexion article, "10 ways to manage better during difficult financial times," adding just one more patient to your schedule each day can add $25,000 to the annual bottom line for primary care (estimating $100 for a new patient visit).
Read more about how no shows = lost revenue.