Although our customers are in close contact with their project managers and support specialists throughout their journey of implementing and using iSalus Healthcare tools, there are many other people beyond the ‘front lines’. Busy at work, some of our most eclectic and daring employees are the ones building iSalus’ innovative products from the ground up. One of these individuals is Joey Cruz, our Mobile Application Developer. Joey, although a master programmer, has a zeal for life outside of the technology world that includes being King of the Jungle and going to Maui any chance he can get. Read below to find out more about Joey!
- What is your role at iSalus?
Mobile Application Developer.
- Why did you decide to work in this field?
Technology is always evolving which continually gives the opportunity to learn something new.
- What do you love about your job at iSalus?
I enjoy the people I work with and the challenges of the job.
- What is your favorite word?
- What is your least favorite word?
- If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
- What is your idea of earthly happiness?
Living the American dream.
- What, in your mind, would be the greatest misfortune?
I try to stay positive and not think about any misfortune.
- What sound or noise do you hate?
Impatient drivers on the horn.
- What natural gift would you most like to possess?
The ability to jump vertically high.
- If you were reincarnated as some other plant or animal, what would it be?
King of the Jungle.
- What profession other than your own would like to attempt?
Working at iSalus is my dream job but if I had to do something else it would be something in Motorsports Engineering.
- What is your favorite pastime or hobby?
Anything that keeps me fit.
- What is one thing you do every single day that never changes?
Checking social media but I think I’m going to change that because of all the negativity (within social media).
- What is the biggest challenge you face at this point in time?
Stay tuned for next month’s featured employee and don’t forget to connect with us on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.