If you’re an eligible clinician that couldn’t quite get everything together to fully participate in MIPS during the 2017 Performance Period, don’t fret. Even though the reporting deadline is fast approaching, it’s rather easy to avoid the payment penalty altogether. In fact, the requirements are that you must do one of the following:
1. Report 1 quality measure for one patient at one visit; or
2. Report the base Advancing Care Information Category; or
3. Attest to an Improvement Activity such as telehealth or chronic care management.
What’s the Easiest Way to Avoid the Penalty?
If you’re a client of iSalus Healthcare, and a user of our electronic health record, OfficeEMRTM, then you’re in luck. We have partnered with Mingle Analytics to bring you the easiest path to MIPS Reporting possible. The end of the reporting period for the 2017 Performance Period is March 31st, 2018. We recommend following these steps as soon as possible to make sure there’s plenty of time in case anything goes awry. Here’s what to do:
1. Use this link to choose the Mingle Essentials Package. Make sure you use the coupon code iSalus17ess. Click here to get started: Get Started With MIPS Reporting
2. Once you pick the Essentials Package, you should arrive at a welcome page to sign up for a user account. Make sure you have your TIN number to register your organization.
3. Finally, add the Essentials Package to your cart and check out. The cost is $219 per eligible clinician. A dedicated consultant will then contact you and walk you through the process.
That’s three simple steps to avoid the payment penalty altogether. It couldn’t be easier. Additionally, you won’t have to worry about a 4% reduction in your reimbursements from CMS. Your dedicated consultant will be able to answer any questions you may have about reporting for MIPS for 2017 and in the future.