It’s clear that the turn towards “quality of care” will be around for a while. As this objective continues to trend, there’s no way that healthcare providers can avoid a focused effort on both increasing patient engagement and patient satisfaction. It’s inevitable.
In an effort to make sure that our clients can achieve this goal, iSalus offers MyMedicalLocker free of charge to your patients and practice. MyMedicalLocker is a patient portal that offer patients the ability to fully manage their healthcare from a smartphone, tablet or desktop computer. MyMedicalLocker includes features such as:
- Appointment Scheduling (if your practice allows)
- Sending & Receiving of secure communications from your office
- Receiving Lab Results
- Paying bills online
- Managing vitals and conditions
- Reconciling medications
- Managing multiple family members
- Connecting multiple doctors (Manages information from any doctor that uses OfficeEMR)
According to a recent survey published on Mobilehealthnews.com, patient portals improve patient engagement rates by 60% or higher. So what are you waiting for? Not only will you be reaching your goal of increased patient engagement and satisfaction, you’ll be directly feeding into higher quality scores related to the Quality Payment Program (QPP). Higher scores equal higher reimbursement rates, so encouraging your patients to take advantage of your free MyMedicalLocker program is advantageous to all.
Plus, signing up for MyMedicalLocker is easy and free. Share the below sign-up instructions with your patients to get them started today:
- Go to the app store on your smartphone and search for MyMedicalLocker (all one word)
- Download the free
- Click the 'Sign-Up' button and complete the requested information
- Your practice will provide you with an email or a key code to connect you to your health information.
They can also signup for a MyMedicalLocker account on their desktop computer by visiting http://mymedicallocker.com and following the prompts.