Many medical billing departments send and receive thousands of faxes per month. Each time a fax is sent or received, it costs your practice money in not only materials, such as paper and ink, but also in the labor associated with manually walking to and from the fax machine, routing these faxes to the right staff members and constantly checking the fax machine for the status of previously sent faxes.
Wouldn't it be nice if this process was digitized, and billing staff could fax an electronic document to the insurance company with a single mouse click? iSALUS has created a highly secure and HIPAA compliant data integration with both MyFax and eFax, the two industry leaders of the electronic fax space.
Request a Demo!
iSALUS' Robust E-Document System Allows Users To:
- Transfer Your Existing Fax Machine Cver to iSALUS E-Fax Service for Only $19
- Send and Receive Faxes Electronically from Any System Screen
- Route Faxes to Staff and Co-workers for Review
- Attach Faxes to Patient Charts for Easy Retrieval
- Store Faxes in E-Documents Folders and Subfolders