As a busy medical billing professional, you might remember tracking patient authorizations several different ways. However, you've probably never found a billing software that can track all of the components necessary for comprehensive authorization tracking.
iSALUS can and serves several specialties that require strong authorization tracking.
Request a Demo!
Track authorizations the following ways:
- Authorization Start & End Date with Warning Triggers
- Authorized Financial Amount Used with Warning Triggers
- Number of Visits & Units Authorized & Used
- Combinations of Procedures & Diagnoses Codes Authorized
- Authorization Number, Status & Insurance Company
- Rendering Providers Associated with Authorization